Friday, May 1, 2015

Currently May 2015

I have been looking forward to doing this currently again! I celebrate my month of blogging, and currently is the only post i got comments on :) 



so here it goes....


so it was my daughter's birthday yesterday 1st of May.. and she turned one.. I wanted to make her a (you are my sunshine birthday) that's why I listened to this song so much!

Did you guys know how hard it is to find a good cheap yellow dress?! so I ended up making her this birthday instead :) 


I got this idea from pinterest, and taking pictures is not as easy as it looks! She was moving around so excited swimming among those balloons, pulling that flower off her head.. but I managed to take this one  


Last month I wanted to get those wall decals (golden polka dot ones) I ended up cutting circles our of wrapping paper and sticking them on the wall with double sided tape.. 


My three year old daughter was happy to assist opening the gifts ;) 

the year passed by too quickly... kids get cuter... mothers get older.. I need to freeze time somehow! any tips? DIYs? other than becoming a vampire?!




so this summer is my brother's wedding... and as someone born and raised in the middle east, castles are a big deal to me! sure we have ruins of Old Roman Empires but this is different a castle of a king or queen ,,, Yay! 



10 comments:

  1. Wow - what a fun birthday! I love that you used wrapping paper and double-sided tape for those gold dots! (I love fun, cheap alternatives, and it looks AMAZING!) Your kiddos are gorgeous, too - what lovely photos!

    And wow, that castle is amazing!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stef .. the polka dots aren't perfect though.. but they did the job for me :)

      Delete
  2. Love hearing the behind the scenes for the party! That castle...wow! This was fun to read, thank you!! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your post! The pictures of your little one are absolutely adorable! Time does fly. My baby turned 7 this year and it feels like it was just yesterday that she was entering this world for the first time! The castle... awesome! Have a great month!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little girl! She is gorgeous. :) I love those gold polka dots, too... you have inspired me - the wall of my office space needs something just like that.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to have inspired you for a DIY ... it will look great ..

      Delete
  5. Your children are precious!
    You did a great job with the little one's party!!

    ReplyDelete