Thursday, April 2, 2015

April's Currently



So what better way is there to start your first blog post than with a currently from







I am hooked on this tidy up rhumba, motivational even for me!

shake it shake it stop... Shake it shake it drop! 
you will be happy when things are all tidy and clean!




So I've been thinking about Milana's first birthday party, and collecting ideas on pinterest.. 

It feels like yesterday when I made these candy-licious birth announcements for her!
My lovely sister in law sent me a pic of one in her office!



Let me tell you what I really really want.... I want those great Golden polka dot wall decals I keep seeing everywhere.. look at the picture tell me you don't want them too!?!




And now I'm off to Farley's to add my link!


8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! And it is a great way to start up with Farley. Love the glittery blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there:-) I found you on Farley's Currently! Welcome to blogging!
    I love Pinterest for ideas too! I need to start planning my daughter's 1.5 birthday party (her birthday is December 23, which is a stinky time for parties; so I've decided to celebrate her turning 1 1/2 every June 23:))
    I should look for that cleanup song - I have the hardest time getting my kids to help clean up!
    Stephanie
    Technology Timeout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! You know we used to live in Dubai and my son who's born on June 26 used to hate having his birthday in the summer! It was too hot and all his friends would be back in their home countries for the summer... Moral of story: if you ever move to Dubai your daughter will love her winter birthdays! ;)

      Delete
  3. I found your blog through Farley's linky and noticed right away about cute your blog is. I love the "gold sparkles" and am super jealous. Welcome to blogging :)

    Kendra @ Social Studies and Starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog...just found it through Farley's linky! Gotta love Pinterest for an upcoming first birthday party...enjoy~
    Robynn
    Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robynn.. I am very excited reading everyone's currentlies :)

      Delete